You are purchasing access to Side Hustle Made Simple 2017 for one (1) person (also referred to below as the “Side Hustle Made Simple,” the “SHA,” “Side Hustle Made Simple” or the “Program”) from CareerLauncher LLC. (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”). You must be at least 13 years of age or older to purchase access to the Side Hustle Made Simple Product. Children under the age of majority should review this Agreement with their parent or legal guardian.
THE SECTIONS BELOW TITLED “BINDING ARBITRATION” AND “CLASS ACTION WAIVER” CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THEM.
Our mission is to help you create a Side Hustle and life that you love. You can participate in Side Hustle Made Simple (the “Program”) and if you complete the assigned work (workbooks) and don’t feel as though you’ve received the value you were looking for, we will happily refund the money you have paid us subject to the following conditions:
· Deadline to apply for a Refund. To be eligible for the refund, you must submit you request, as well as the assigned work no later than 2 weeks (14 days) from the time of purchase.
· Company Discretion. After submission of the completed coursework and refund request, it is within the Company’s sole discretion as to whether to grant or deny the refund request.
THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AND WEBSITES
The Company and/or course materials may provide links to third-party materials and websites and establish a Facebook group as a convenience to you and other Side Hustle Made Simple Participants. These third-party materials and websites are not part of the Side Hustle Made Simple program and they may be either withdrawn or terminated at any time without any liability on the part of the Company. You agree that the Company is not responsible for evaluating or examining the appropriateness, accuracy or content of any third-party materials or websites. You also agree that the Company does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. You further agree that you will not use any third-party materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that the Company will not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites.
CareerLauncher LLC (“Company”) is not an investment adviser or financial planner (as regulated by U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or otherwise under any law or regulation in your jurisdiction). The material contained in Side Hustle Made Simple, our websites, videos, newsletters, coaching calls, Facebook group, programs or other content (“Materials”) is to be used as a guide only. The Materials are not intended to, and do not, constitute professional investment or financial advice. When addressing financial matters in any of our Materials, we've taken every effort to ensure that we accurately represent our programs and their ability to help you grow your income. However, we do not have access to and have not taken your specific financial circumstances into account. The Company does not guarantee that you will get any results or earn any money using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing in our Materials is a promise or guarantee to you of future earnings. For specific advice in relation to your financial matters or investments, please contact your professional adviser.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE CAREERLAUNCHER LLC PRODUCT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. By purchasing the Side Hustle Made Simple product, you accept, agree and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that we offer no express or implied representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network and financial situation, to name just a few. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented in our Materials have not been scientifically evaluated and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined in our Materials are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) GOVERNING LAW. You and the Company have entered into this Agreement in the State of New York and agree that the validity, interpretation, and legal effect of this Agreement, as well as all disputes among you and the Company, shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law principles that would dictate the application of the law of a different jurisdiction.
2) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) THE COMPANY, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING YOUR USE OF THE SIDE HUSTLE MADE SIMPLE PRODUCT; AND (II) YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SIDE HUSTLE MADE SIMPLE PRODUCT AND A REFUND AS SET FORTH IN SECTION 6. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
3) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. You agree that you will not engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the Company, Side Hustle Made Simple, or Susie Moore, including, but not limited to, any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, campaign, communication, or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred, or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory, defamatory, libelous, or slander.
4) BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and permitted assigns of the parties. You have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. Side Hustle Made Simple is a non-transferable program.
5) TERMINATION. The Company is committed to providing all customers in the Program with a fantastic Program experience. If you fail, or the Company suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the Company, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, may: (a) limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in the Side Hustle Made Simple Program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments; and/or (b) terminate this Agreement.
Your obligations to the Company under this Agreement will survive expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
7) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its owners, officers, employees, contractors, directors, licensors, related entities, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees, and disbursements, which any of such parties may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from your breach of this Agreement and/or your misuse of the Side Hustle Made Simple Product. You shall defend the Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. You recognize and agree that all of the Company’s owners, officers, employees, shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
8) BINDING ARBITRATION. In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement or the Program (each, a “Dispute”), either party may elect to finally and exclusively resolve the dispute by binding arbitration governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). Any election to arbitrate, at any time, shall be final and binding on the other party. IF EITHER PARTY CHOOSES ARBITRATION, NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE SUCH CLAIM IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL, EXCEPT EITHER PARTY MAY BRING ITS CLAIM IN ITS LOCAL SMALL CLAIMS COURT, IF PERMITTED BY THAT SMALL CLAIMS COURT RULES AND IF WITHIN SUCH COURT’S JURISDICTION. ARBITRATION IS DIFFERENT FROM COURT, AND DISCOVERY AND APPEAL RIGHTS MAY ALSO BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. All disputes will be resolved before a neutral arbitrator selected jointly by the parties, whose decision will be final, except for a limited right of appeal under the FAA. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted by JAMS pursuant to its then current Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures and in accordance with the Expedited Procedures in those rules, or, where appropriate, pursuant to JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures. All applicable JAMS’ rules and procedures are available at the JAMS website www.jamsadr.com. Each party will be responsible for paying any JAMS filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees in accordance with JAMS rules. Judgment on the arbitrator’s award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. If conducted in person, the arbitration shall take place in the United States county where you reside. The parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, to stay a proceeding pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. The parties shall cooperate in good faith in the voluntary and informal exchange of all non-privileged documents and other information (including electronically stored information) relevant to the Dispute immediately after commencement of the arbitration. As set forth in Section 8(J) below, nothing in this Agreement will prevent the Company from seeking injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction as necessary to protect its proprietary interests.
9) CLASS ACTION WAIVER. You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the Dispute between us and you individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action-basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
10) EQUITABLE RELIEF. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of the Company’s intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, the Company will suffer irreparable harm and will therefore be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. The Company may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional, or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect its rights and property pending the outcome of the arbitration referenced above. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in the State of New York, Borough of Manhattan for purposes of any such action by the Company.
11) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, inducements, or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties.
12) COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this Agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any applicable law, the applicable law shall prevail.
13) NO WAIVER. The failure of any party to insist on the performance of any obligation hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such obligation. Waiver of any breach of any provision shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other breach of such provision or any other provision.